Weathercraft Roofing of Goodland – Roofing, it’s what we do every day!
The Sharon Springs area recently received large hail capable of causing extensive damage to roof systems. The life of your roof could be drastically reduced even if damage is not obvious. Weathercraft is qualified to repair/replace any type of roofing system and has extensive knowledge of the insurance claim process. Weathercraft can also handle your siding, gutter, garage door and window needs.
- Serving Sharon Springs for over a decade, we have a permanent local office in Goodland, KS. We stand behind our work and are just a phone call away should you experience any problems with your new roof system or repairs.
- We will do the work for the amount of the roofing portion of your insurance adjustment. No need to get estimates. Simply call Weathercraft, pick a shingle color and we handle the rest. Nothing could be easier!
- Most insurance adjustments involve a ‘holdback’ of 50%, which means you get half of the work money now and half when the job is complete. We invoice you when the job is finished, then wait until your insurance company pays you before we expect holdback payment.
- In the last eight years, Weathercraft has completed over 35 jobs in Sharon Springs.
- Weathercraft has IMMEDIATE availability to meet with you & get the job done!